Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello,
Okay, here we go again. Another attempt to start posting regularly. Let's see how well I do this time around.

Tonight I would like to show you one of the projects, I will be teaching at my next workshop. During the workshop I will be teaching three projects.


Number one: Post-it-Note holder

This project is not only adorable and super fun to make it is also very useful. Small enough to put into your purse, yet cute enough that you will want to keep pulling it to show everyone. You may also want to give it away as a gift ... Wait don't get upset, I know you will find it hard to part with such a wonderful piece of art but remember you will be making this during a workshop so that means I will teach you step by step how to put this all together and when you leave the workshop I will be e-mailing out all the instructions for all the projects created in the workshop. You don't need to fret over who will get to keep this holder because you can make many more after you attend the workshop. If you are interested in attending this workshop or would like to learn more about how to host your own workshop please contact me @ Sabrina.moores@gmail.com

So if all goes well I will be posting again tomorrow. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment