Thursday, June 7, 2012

O.k every two days is not bad for a post, hey?

 So the last post talked about the workshop I am hosting in my home this month and I showed you one of the projects we will be doing. Today I am going to be showing you the second project.

For this project I will be teaching the Faux Tile Technique. Look at the close up you can see how the image looks like tile. I think it is really cool looking and it is super easy to learn. I this this is the 1st technique I have tried where I like the 1st attempt so much that I could actually use it for a card. (normally I just throw them out until I get the technique down pat) What you see on this card was my 1st attempt. So like I said super easy! And just look at how beautiful it looks. 




Got to run but look out for the next post to see the final project we will be doing in the June Workshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment