Monday, June 11, 2012

Embossed Fun

I know, I know you must be getting tried of these show and tell posts. I promise I will start posting step by step instructions soon. I am a little busy tidying up my home as I have a lot of visitors passing through over the next month or so, once I get a free minute I hope to do a step by step post. 

The following are three cards that I have done for loved ones with birthdays in the last few weeks. for the 1st two I was trying something new that I seen my Up Line do, however I didn't have the right tools so I had to do something a little different. Over all I was quite pleased with them, they looked very elegant and they came out even better then I thought they would.  

Inside of card


Inside of card





The following card was done with one of my new embossing folder and my Big Shot. (I love my Big Shot) I CASE this one from my up line's, up line. Last month she sent me something like 10 sample cards and this idea was among them. I just loved it, the colors were vibrant and it looks so perfect for a teenage girl that I could not help but CASE it for my God Child.

 
I




Well that is it for now, off to tidy the spare room. Hope you enjoyed!
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment