Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I have enjoyed the Summer as much as the next stamper don't get me wrong . The long warm sunny days, yummy bbqs with friends and family, and driving around town with the windows down.  However, I have to confess I am excited about the fall coming as it will give me more time inside with my STAMPS!  And we all know how much I love getting inky :o)

So to jump start the season I have decided that I will be hosting another class in my home featuring what I believe is one of SU most versatile stamp sets "Lovely as a Tree."   We will be making three cards using just this stamp set and learning all kinds of techniques in the process. 

We will be sponging and masking to make this background and stamping our tress over top using the "Stamp -a-ma-jig."  Note: you will also be able to add a greeting, I leave my blank until I need a card. 


       
 I will be teaching how to create the "pinta" background (it makes the paper look like old metal) this technique is super fun and looks fantastic when finished.  We will be doing some layering and sponging witth this card as well.    
The last card we will be making uses sponging, double stamping and we get to use ribbon. 


This class will be $15 for all three cards or free if you purchase $30 from Stampin' Up the night of the class. You will get to learn or if you already know them practice many new techniques. Don't free intimated because you have never stamp or took a class before, everyone is very patient and I will walk you every step. Come make wonderful cards, learn new techniques, and laugh with new and old friends. It will be a wonderful night out. 


Hope to see you there
To book your seat please e-mail me at Sabrina.Moores@gmail.com or call 388-5232

No comments:

Post a Comment